Friday, August 18, 2006

To Rock... or Not To Rock

You may also have heard of a little blog called www.Civil3D.com

Apparently, the guys over there are having trouble keeping their feet off the furniture and their drinks on coasters, so they are seeking a bit of a Diva touch.

I have been invited to contribute content to Civil3D.com.

In all honesty, I was quite dumbstruck when "the" James Wedding invited me to join Civil3D.com as a contributor- I mean, little ol' me?

So....

Should this Hermit Crab switch to a roomier shell?

Should I keep Civil 3D Rocks alive? or just move all of my content over to Civil3D.com?

Tell me what you think.

This reminds me of a quote from one of my favorite films of all time Drop Dead Gorgeous

"...Mom always says, 'Don't ever eat nothin' that can carry its house around with it. Who knows the last time it's been cleaned..."

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you're "allowed" to post anything you want (recipies, songs, books, pictures, stories, rantings, etc.), I'd say go for it. I kinda like the collective superpower-blog idea: there'll be lots to read, it's a one stop shop for blog fans, and it makes locating useful stuff easier for the new people. You might want to keep c3drocks alive for archiving purposes, especially since some of us (hmmm) have lots of your posts *starred* in Google Reader. :P

- Mitch

Dana said...

I think I am going to keep Rocks alive in nearly its current state.

I just have to figure out the best way to coordinate it so that it isnt redundant or confusing.

And Civil3D.com is too serious for my recipes and dorkiness. I still need an outlet for that...!

Anonymous said...

Civil 3D will always rock, and that's all that matters.

Anonymous said...

its not too serious. post what you want!

Scacco

Anonymous said...

As long as Mark says Recipes and Health and Beauty tips are O.K. I say go for it.
He didn't mention Panny pic's so we may have some more things to think about.
And by the way you touch the beer cans on the Christmas Tree and you are in trouble.