Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another Blog and CAD-Celebrity Story

No list of blogs is complete without mention of the greatest CADiva ever.

Lynn Allen's Blog
http://lynn.blogs.com/
I learn something new at LEAST three times a week from Lynn's blog. She's got it all. Looks, brains, every male AUGI heart, private jet... well I don't know about the jet. Beth and I have a bit of hero (heroine) worship for Lynn.

So this year in Dallas at our annual Nerd Round Up (aka Bootcamp) Beth, JR and I were sitting at a table eating lunch and talking about how cool Lynn is and how we'd love to meet her. JR mentioned that at AU this past year he literally bumped into her. I said "OHMIGOD, did you pluck out a hair for your scrapbook" .... And....

Just as I said that, a voice to our left said "Do you mind if I join you guys?"

And it was LYNN. True Story.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»