Saturday, July 08, 2006

Will you be in New York over the next few days?

So a little while ago I told you that I went to high school with Eric Wareheim from Tom Goes to the Mayor.

Well, I have another talented friend to plug.

He is Rusty Ward, a stand up comedian and a stand up guy. I have known him longer than I can remember- he was a fellow member of the swim team since birth. I can only picture him with bloodshot eyes, frizzled chlorine hair and a distinctive bleach-like odor. I saw him perform last year in Philly, and he was hilarious. And he smelled good, too. I wish I could see him more often.

More information can be found at www.rustyward.com. He also has a myspace profile with a ton of information .

SATURDAY, JULY 8
Ron Poole's Poole Party
Don't Tell Mama
343 W46 StNY NY
8:30pm

TUESDAY, JULY 11
The taping of Rusty's debut CD
Don't Tell Mama
343 W46 StNY NY
9pm

WEDNESDAY, JULY 12
The taping of Rusty's debut CD
Don't Tell Mama
343 W46 StNY NY
9pm

0 Comments: