Monday, February 11, 2008

Professional Women's Forums?

I find discussion groups and forums invaluable in my professional life, but I am struggling to find a great, lively place to talk and network with other professional women and mothers. Does anyone out there know a good discussion group?

I really love the website http://www.mommytrackd.com/ . They have forums, but they aren't terribly active and they have an awkard style that makes them hard to read. I've also been through CafeMom, MomClicks, YahooGroups, Facebook and MySpace and nothing is jumping out at me. I've gotten some great support from some groups in those locations, but nothing has been quite right. It's incredibly overwhelming to search for a group, so I am hoping someone out there has a recommendation.

Post a comment or email me at civil3diva (At) gmail (dot) com.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

You might want to try babycenter.com. They have a working moms board, boards specific to your childs age, family types etc. They can be quite lively at time (especially the busier ones). You might find a few you have a few things in common with. Hey even a C3D user (me) posts there :o)
Julie