Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My New Home Is Ready! BIMontheRocks.typepad.com

I know I've been a bit of a blogging nomad for the past year, thanks for sticking with me! My new digs- an Offical Autodesk Blog- are finally ready, so I will be posting over there a minimum of 3X per week from this point forward. Civil 3D Rocks will stay here as a repository for the old reference material.

I am very excited about this- we'll mix Civil 3D technical information, previews, tricks, with relevant Civil 3D Industry information, photos and updates from conferences and user groups, and general good times. I hope you will join me- I feel like I am getting my voice back after a year or so of relative silence!

The new blog is called BIM on the Rocks. See you there! (And of course, you can always find me on twitter http://twitter.com/civil3diva.)

You can subscribe using this link: BIM on the Rocks Feed

Or from the BIMontheRocks.typepad.com website, click the RSS Feed icon.

image

If you are used to getting Civil 3D Rocks in your email, use the above link then in the next window, choose the "Get BIM on the Rocks delivered by email"

image

If you are unfamiliar with reading blogs and other frequently updated webpages, watch this short video on how you can make it easier to keep up to date.

3 Comments:

Wes Ashworth said...

I've enjoyed your blog and have decided to start my own.

Here is the url

http://civil3d-aos.blogspot.com/

Wesley Ashworth

low cost insurance said...

Wish I would have done this when I was young, can old dogs learn new tricks?

Chico said...

thanks for the video. I've been waiting for someone to dumb this whole RSS reading thing to me in very simple terms. perfect! sad, I know, but I don't do this yet :-/